Chris Surette, from A For Adventure, joined Don Connolly and Louise Renault on CBC Information Morning on March 1st to talk about treasuring protected areas. Listen to the interview below.
You may also enjoy these related posts
- The Eastern Shore archipelago is now 85% protected
February 6, 2017
- Saltscapes – Eureka Moment for Nature Trust
November 21, 2015
- “There is nothing there”…….. well maybe that’s the point!
February 14, 2021
- 100 Wild Islands making waves in the media
January 23, 2017
- Nova Scotia Protected Areas Interactive Map
September 20, 2017