Deposits – Camping
- Reservations of one (1) or two (2) nights require a deposit equal to the full amount of the reservation.
- Reservations of three (3) or more nights require a deposit equal to the first two nights of the reservation.
Deposits – Boat Charters / Scenic Boat Tours / Island Drop Offs / Accommodation Packages, etc…
- Boat charters, scenic boat tours, island drop offs, and accommodation packages require a deposit equal to the full amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received with more than 2 weeks notice* will have the full deposit amount returned.
- Cancellations received between 2 weeks and 48 hours notice* will have 50% of the deposit amount returned.
- Cancellations received with less than 48 hours notice* will lose the full deposit amount.
- Cancellations that are initiated by Murphy’s Camping will have the full deposit amount returned. This includes all boating activities (scenic tours, charters, island drop offs, kayak rentals, etc…) that we cancel for safety reasons.
*Notice is calculated as the amount of time prior to 2:00pm on the reservation start date.