We hope your stay here is the best stay of your vacation. In fact, we hope it’s the best camping experience you’ve ever had! We know that’s a lofty goal so in order to allow us that opportunity, we ask that you have a look at everything we have to offer. It’s our mission to provide an unforgettable camping experience by creating a friendly and hospitable atmosphere as well as providing access to an incredible archipelago located along our shore known as “the 100 Wild Islands”.
Join us for any or all of the following:
- Nightly campfire at 7 pm. Meet guests from around the world. Over the past 10 years alone we’ve had guests from over 60 different countries. You’ll have no trouble finding someone interesting to talk with. You may even bump into your neighbour from home. Sorry in advance!
- Complimentary coffee every morning. See you at the Sailors Rest! Try your hand at a game of cribbage with captain Brian. Good Luck!
- Boat Tours: Leaving daily at 10 am and 1-30 pm. Join captain Brian Murphy for an interactive scenic boat tour. Along our coastline lies a little known yet incredible natural treasure. It’s a vast and beautiful archipelago of over 100 Wild Islands. Considered to be “The most valuable islands you’ve never heard of”, the archipelago is one of the last remaining intact and ecologically rich island groups of its size in North America, the rugged beauty simply can’t be put into words. Guests like you are constantly telling us our scenic tour is the highlight of their trip! Check in at the office for rates and availability and Book Now!
- Boat Rentals: Explore a few of the Wild Islands on your own by kayak, canoe, or row boat. Rentals are available at our office.
- Canteen: Yes we have ice and firewood! Perhaps you forgot the bug spray or propane. Or maybe you are ready to book that boat tour. The office is open from 8am- 8pm daily.
- Beaches: The Eastern Shore has many magnificent beaches and incredibly we have 3 provincial parks with beautiful beaches close by. Grab your towel and sunscreen!