- Short-term camping reservations require a refundable deposit equal to the full amount of the reservation, up to a maximum of $500. Any remaining balance is due 7 days prior to arrival.
- Boat charters, scenic boat tours, island drop offs, and accommodation packages require a refundable deposit in full.
- Cancellations received with at least 7 days notice will have the full deposit amount returned.
- Cancellations received with less than 7 days notice will lose the full deposit amount.
- Cancellations that are initiated by Murphy’s Camping will have the full deposit amount returned. This also includes all boating activities (scenic tours, charters, island drop offs, kayak rentals, accommodation packages tours and kayak rentals, etc…) that we cancel for safety reasons.
*Notice is calculated as the amount of time prior to 2:00pm on the reservation start date.